2014年7月28日月曜日

Literary Reaction Journal 7

 Ⅰ.Summary
I choose and summarize and react to short film,Love Sick in 2011 and written,directed and edited by Kevin Mark Lacy. The main character's thinking is always one way. He has a characteristic or condition of loving people impartially and it's called "Love Sick".
この主人公は常に想いが一方通行です。彼は分け隔てなく人を好きになり、そしてこれをLove  Sickと呼びます。

 
Ⅱ.Reaction
1.Message
 Love is blind; those who fall in love are unable at times to think or act rationally. (The main character is in an automobile crash by losing control of oneself . Moreover, he runs for his life. )
恋は盲目、恋に落ちた者は時として理性的に考えたり行動したりできなくなる。
(映画の中で主人公は理性を失ったために自転車との衝突事故に遭遇したり周りがよく見ないで全速力で走っている。)

2.Mood
A comedy with  cheerful elements 
元気要素のあるコメディ映画

3.Plot
The main character soon rallied and found new lover and try to go next love again.
主人公は、すぐ元気になり、新しい恋人を見つけ、次の恋に進む。

4.General opinion
He has a characteristic or condition of loving people impartially. I think he is crazy.  But I don't like indulge in vain regrets. So in a sense, he gives me some cheered up word "Don't be so down in the dumps. You just got dumped, that's all."

彼は分け隔てなく人を愛す。彼は変だと思う。しかし私はくよくよすることが好きではない。だからある意味でそんなに落ち込むなよ!というような元気をくれる言葉を投げかけている気がする。






8 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Mariko. I read your LRJ7. It was very nice. I want to see this short movie.
    Thank you!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Miki♡ Thank you for giving your comment. Please try to watch it!

    返信削除
  3. Hi hi! How are you ? I read your comment. The main character soon railed and found new lover, and I felt painful because many people do so. I think I want to love a man deeply.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for givinig me your thoughtfull comment☺

      削除
  4. Hello Mariko! I watched this film too. I agree with your opinion. I think he is positive person

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think so too. And also I think he is crazy.

      削除
  5. Hi Mariko. I read your comment, it is very nice.

    返信削除