2014年6月25日水曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 5




The Real Princess by Hans Christian Andersen


Ⅰ.Summary
The story I chose to summarize and react is The Real Princess Synopsis.
The story tells of a prince who wants to marry a princess, but is having difficulty finding a suitable wife. Something is always wrong with those he meets, and he cannot be certain they are real princesses.One day, by placing a pea in the bed prince's mather is offered for the night, covered by 20 mattresses and 20 feather-beds,do the test that is whether the princess is a real princess.
この物語はあるところに結婚したい王子がいるが、自分に見合った相手(妻)が見つからずにいた。いつもお相手を探してもうまくいかず、本当の相手が見つからない。ある日、ベッドの上に一粒のエンドウ豆を置き、その上に敷布団を二十枚敷き、さらにやわらかい羽布団も二十枚重ねることでこのお姫様は本当のお姫様なのかを試す。




Ⅱ.Reaction

1.Symbolism      
           Having the sensitivity to feel a pea through such a quantity of bedding
                                                                ↓
                              A real princess
  二十枚の敷布団を敷きその上に二十枚のやわらかい羽根布団を重ねてもエンドウ豆がこたえるという人
                              →本当のお姫様




2. Denouement
The two are married.
二人は結婚する。




3.Theme
Of a person, a quality of outward dignity and grace shows her good upbringing.
人の外部に現れた品格は育ちの良さを示している。




4. General opinion
This story tells how we make observations is important, I thought . The real problem is not the clothes, not the status, but have to see the person behind those external appearances.
この物語はどう観察するかが重要であるかを教えてくれていると思う。本当に問題なのは服でも地位でもなくて そういう見た目(見たところからわかる情報)に隠れている人間性を見ることだと思う。











11 件のコメント:

  1. I read your blog.So it is very plain.And I was able to sympathize general opinion.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you♡ I think we could be good friends.

      削除
  2. Hello,Mariko!

    I read your blog. It teach me how I make observation is important.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It is good story, so please try to read this story!

      削除
  3. Hello Mariko. I read your LRJ5. It was nice. I think your comment could tell clearly. Thank you!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi, Miki♡ Thanks for praising me♡

      削除
  4. Your General Opinion is the most interesting thought you express. Good work through out this analysis!

    返信削除
  5. I read your blog. I also think human nature is the most important thing.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for reading my blog, Atsukosukesukesukesuke!
      I think we could be good friends.

      削除
  6. Hi,MARIKO. I read your blog. It's very nice.

    返信削除
  7. Nice to meet you♡ Thank you for reading and giving me comments!

    返信削除